This unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This unit it appropriate for those working in supervisory roles.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
Students will gain knowledge and understanding in the follow elements:
- Plan and prepare for implementing the risk management process
- Identify hazards
- Assess risk
- Identify unacceptable risk
- Identify potential actions
- Decide on action
- Implement or facilitate action
- Review the implementation of action
- Audit the risk management process
- Complete records and reports